Part of this data was presented on the North American Veterinary Dermatology Forum 2007, Lihue, Kauai. Published as an abstract in Veterinary Dermatology (2007) 17: 181.
The efficacy of commercially available veterinary diets recommended for dogs with atopic dermatitis
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 280–287, October 2008
How to Cite
Glos, K., Linek, M., Loewenstein, C., Mayer, U. and Mueller, R. S. (2008), The efficacy of commercially available veterinary diets recommended for dogs with atopic dermatitis. Veterinary Dermatology, 19: 280–287. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2008.00688.x
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2008
- Accepted 7 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!