Sources of Funding This work was supported by the Swiss National Foundation for Scientific Research, grant 3100-105313/1. Conflict of Interest No conflict of interest has been declared.
Pets as the main source of two zoonotic species of the Trichophyton mentagrophytes complex in Switzerland, Arthroderma vanbreuseghemii and Arthroderma benhamiae
Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 13–18, February 2009
How to Cite
Drouot, S., Mignon, B., Fratti, M., Roosje, P. and Monod, M. (2009), Pets as the main source of two zoonotic species of the Trichophyton mentagrophytes complex in Switzerland, Arthroderma vanbreuseghemii and Arthroderma benhamiae. Veterinary Dermatology, 20: 13–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2008.00691.x
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2008
- Accepted 16 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!