Sources of funding This work was supported in part by a Companion Animal Grant from the College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Minnesota. Conflict of interest None.
Expression of endogenous antimicrobial peptides in normal canine skin
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 19–26, February 2009
How to Cite
Wingate, K. V., Torres, S. M., Silverstein, K. A. T., Hendrickson, J. A. and Rutherford, M. S. (2009), Expression of endogenous antimicrobial peptides in normal canine skin. Veterinary Dermatology, 20: 19–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2008.00707.x
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2008
- Accepted 22 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!