Sources of funding Tim Nuttall and Neil McEwan have been in receipt of funding from Virbac Animal Health, Schering Plough Animal Health, Janssen Animal Health and VetXX Ltd. (now Dechra Veterinary Products plc.). Jennie Fazakerley is funded by the Biology and Biotechnology Sciences Research Council, the Pet Plan Charitable Trust and Virbac Animal Health. This project, however, was entirely self-funded and independent of commercial input. Conflict of interest None of the authors have any financial or other interests in the products tested in the study.
Comparative in vitro antimicrobial efficacy of commercial ear cleaners
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 373–379, December 2008
How to Cite
Swinney, A., Fazakerley, J., McEwan, N. and Nuttall, T. (2008), Comparative in vitro antimicrobial efficacy of commercial ear cleaners. Veterinary Dermatology, 19: 373–379. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2008.00713.x
This study was presented as an abstract at the World Congress of Veterinary Dermatology and published in a supplement of Veterinary Dermatology 2008; 19(Supp1): 49.
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2008
- Accepted 13 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!