Sources of Funding This study is self-funded. Conflict of Interest None to be declared.
Evidence-based veterinary dermatology: a systematic review of interventions for Malassezia dermatitis in dogs
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 1–12, February 2009
How to Cite
Negre, A., Bensignor, E. and Guillot, J. (2009), Evidence-based veterinary dermatology: a systematic review of interventions for Malassezia dermatitis in dogs. Veterinary Dermatology, 20: 1–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2008.00721.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2008
- Accepted 10 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!