Conflicts of Interest and Funding of the Study The active drug, the placebo and the Sancerum® ear cleaner were supplied by Intervet/Schering-Plough Animal Health. One of the authors (CH-U) was partly funded by Intervet/Schering-Plough Animal Health.
Tepoxalin reduces pruritus and modified CADESI-01 scores in dogs with atopic dermatitis: a prospective, randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled, cross-over study
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 233–242, August 2009
How to Cite
Horvath-Ungerboeck, C., Thoday, K. L., Shaw, D. J. and Van Den Broek, A. H. M. (2009), Tepoxalin reduces pruritus and modified CADESI-01 scores in dogs with atopic dermatitis: a prospective, randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled, cross-over study. Veterinary Dermatology, 20: 233–242. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2009.00739.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Accepted 04 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!