Source of Funding Funding for this study was provided by Greer Laboratories Inc. Conflict of Interest Kenneth W. Lee, Karen D. Blankenship, Zachary M. McCurry, and Robert E. Esch are employees at Greer Laboratories Inc. Douglas J. DeBoer and Rosanna Marsella serve as members of Greer's Veterinary Scientific Advisory Board.
Performance characteristics of a monoclonal antibody cocktail-based ELISA for detection of allergen-specific IgE in dogs and comparison with a high affinity IgE receptor-based ELISA
Article first published online: 3 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 157–164, June 2009
How to Cite
Lee, K. W., Blankenship, K. D., McCurry, Z. M., Esch, R. E., DeBoer, D. J. and Marsella, R. (2009), Performance characteristics of a monoclonal antibody cocktail-based ELISA for detection of allergen-specific IgE in dogs and comparison with a high affinity IgE receptor-based ELISA. Veterinary Dermatology, 20: 157–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2009.00740.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2009
- Accepted 11 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!