Source of Funding This study is self-funded. Conflicts of Interest No conflict of interest has been declared.
Extracutaneous neutrophilic inflammation in a dog with lesions resembling Sweet's Syndrome
Article first published online: 16 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 200–205, June 2009
How to Cite
Johnson, C. S., May, E. R., Myers, R. K. and Hostetter, J. M. (2009), Extracutaneous neutrophilic inflammation in a dog with lesions resembling Sweet's Syndrome. Veterinary Dermatology, 20: 200–205. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2009.00746.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2009
- Accepted 14 December 2008
Vol. 21, Issue 2, 232, Article first published online: 4 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!