Sources of Funding This study is self-funded.
Demodex injai infestation and dorsal greasy skin and hair in eight wirehaired fox terrier dogs
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 267–272, August 2009
How to Cite
Ordeix, L., Bardagí, M., Scarampella, F., Ferrer, L. and Fondati, A. (2009), Demodex injai infestation and dorsal greasy skin and hair in eight wirehaired fox terrier dogs. Veterinary Dermatology, 20: 267–272. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2009.00755.x
Conflict of Interest No conflict of interest has been declared. Part of the information in the text was published in the proceedings of the 19th ESVD-ECVD Congress of Veterinary Dermatology, Tenerife 2003 and presented at the SCIVAC 48th Congresso Nazionale Multisala, Rimini 2003.
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2009
- Accepted 23 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!