Sources of Funding The study was funded by Virbac SA. Conflict of interest C.A. Reme is an employee of Virbac SA. T.J. Nuttall, R. Mueller, E. Bensignor, M. Verde and C. Noli are in receipt of funding from Virbac SA for unrelated studies and/or have acted as consultants for this and other studies.
Efficacy of a 0.0584% hydrocortisone aceponate spray in the management of canine atopic dermatitis: a randomised, double blind, placebo-controlled trial
Article first published online: 3 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 191–198, June 2009
How to Cite
Nuttall, T., Mueller, R., Bensignor, E., Verde, M., Noli, C., Schmidt, V. and Rème, C. (2009), Efficacy of a 0.0584% hydrocortisone aceponate spray in the management of canine atopic dermatitis: a randomised, double blind, placebo-controlled trial. Veterinary Dermatology, 20: 191–198. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2009.00756.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2009
- Accepted 14 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!