Source of Funding The study was funded by Novartis Animal Health, Basel, Switzerland.
A prospective study on the clinical features of chronic canine atopic dermatitis and its diagnosis
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 23–31, February 2010
How to Cite
Favrot, C., Steffan, J., Seewald, W. and Picco, F. (2010), A prospective study on the clinical features of chronic canine atopic dermatitis and its diagnosis. Veterinary Dermatology, 21: 23–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2009.00758.x
Conflict of Interest No conflict of interest has been declared. Jean Steffan and Wolfgang Seewald are full time employees of Novartis Animal Health.
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2010
- Accepted 21 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!