Source of Funding This project was funded by Toray Industries, Inc.
Low-dose recombinant canine interferon-γ for treatment of canine atopic dermatitis: An open randomized comparative trial of two doses
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 42–49, February 2010
How to Cite
Yasukawa, K., Saito, S., Kubo, T., Shibasaki, Y., Yamaoka, K., Hachimura, H., Kuyama, T., Amimoto, A., Kumata, T., Kitahara, Y., Takenaka, M., Matsumura, H., Uno, T., Uchino, T., Takehara, K., Nishida, K., Kadoya, M., Sato, M., Kato, K., Matsumoto, K., Saito, S. and Shimoda, T. (2010), Low-dose recombinant canine interferon-γ for treatment of canine atopic dermatitis: An open randomized comparative trial of two doses. Veterinary Dermatology, 21: 42–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2009.00764.x
Conflict of Interest No conflict of interest has been declared.
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!