As of 1 January 2009, The International Task Force on Canine Atopic Dermatitis was composed, in alphabetic order, of Emmanuel Bensignor (F), Didier Carlotti (F), Douglas J DeBoer, (USA), Claude Favrot (CH), Craig Griffin (USA), Richard Halliwell (Chair, UK), Bruce Hammerberg (USA), Peter Hill (UK), Toshiroh Iwasaki (J), Hilary Jackson (UK), Sadatoshi Maeda (J), Kenichi Masuda (J), Rosanna Marsella (USA), Ralf Mueller (D), Tim Nuttall (UK), Thierry Olivry (USA), Pascal Prélaud (F), Candace Sousa (USA) and Ton Willemse (NL).
Development of a questionnaire to assess the impact of atopic dermatitis on health-related quality of life of affected dogs and their owners
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 64–70, February 2010
How to Cite
Favrot, C., Linek, M., Mueller, R., Zini, E. and for the International Task Force on Canine Atopic Dermatitis (2010), Development of a questionnaire to assess the impact of atopic dermatitis on health-related quality of life of affected dogs and their owners. Veterinary Dermatology, 21: 64–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2009.00781.x
Conflicts of Interest None.
Funding Self-funded study.
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2010
- Accepted 4 April 2009
Vol. 21, Issue 5, 544, Article first published online: 6 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!