Sources of Funding This study was funded by Virbac SA, Carros, France.
Effect of a novel topical diester glucocorticoid spray on immediate- and late-phase cutaneous allergic reactions in Maltese–beagle atopic dogs: a placebo-controlled study
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 71–80, February 2010
How to Cite
Bizikova, P., Linder, K. E., Paps, J. and Olivry, T. (2010), Effect of a novel topical diester glucocorticoid spray on immediate- and late-phase cutaneous allergic reactions in Maltese–beagle atopic dogs: a placebo-controlled study. Veterinary Dermatology, 21: 71–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2009.00782.x
Conflict of Interest The authors do not report any conflict of interest relevant to this study.
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2010
- Accepted 29 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!