Source of Funding Bayer HealthCare.
Treatment of canine generalized demodicosis with a ‘spot-on’ formulation containing 10% moxidectin and 2.5% imidacloprid (Advocate®, Bayer Healthcare)
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 20, Issue 5-6, pages 441–446, October/December 2009
How to Cite
Mueller, R. S., Meyer, D., Bensignor, E. and Sauter-Louis, C. (2009), Treatment of canine generalized demodicosis with a ‘spot-on’ formulation containing 10% moxidectin and 2.5% imidacloprid (Advocate®, Bayer Healthcare). Veterinary Dermatology, 20: 441–446. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2009.00790.x
Conflict of Interest This study was designed by the authors and supported by Bayer HealthCare. Participating veterinarians received reimbursement only for costs of patient care; study dogs were treated at no cost to the owner. The authors have no financial interest in Bayer HealthCare. In the past 5 years, R. Mueller has been receiving support and/or funding for research studies and consulting activities from Bayer Animal Health, Boehringer Ingelheim, Novartis Animal Health, Pfizer Animal Health, Procter and Gamble Pet Care, Royal Canin and Virbac and E. Bensignor has been receiving support and/or funding for research studies and consulting activities from Bayer Animal Health, Janssen Animal Health, LDCA, Sogeval, Pfizer Animal Health, Vetoquinol and Virbac. D. Meyer served as Study Monitor and was supported by Bayer during the study.
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2009
- Accepted 19 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!