Sources of Funding This study was completed in the Center for Companion Animal Studies at Colorado State University (http://www.csuvets.colostate.edu/companion) and was supported in part by an unrestricted donation from Pfizer Animal Health.
Presence of Bartonella species and Rickettsia species DNA in the blood, oral cavity, skin and claw beds of cats in the United States
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 20, Issue 5-6, pages 509–514, October/December 2009
How to Cite
Lappin, M. R. and Hawley, J. (2009), Presence of Bartonella species and Rickettsia species DNA in the blood, oral cavity, skin and claw beds of cats in the United States. Veterinary Dermatology, 20: 509–514. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2009.00800.x
Conflict of Interest No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Accepted 29 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!