Source of Funding This work was funded by the American College of Veterinary Dermatology.
Transmission electron microscopy studies in an experimental model of canine atopic dermatitis
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 81–88, February 2010
How to Cite
Marsella, R., Samuelson, D. and Doerr, K. (2010), Transmission electron microscopy studies in an experimental model of canine atopic dermatitis. Veterinary Dermatology, 21: 81–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2009.00802.x
Conflict of Interest No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
- Accepted 15 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!