Source of Funding Center for Companion Animal Health and Leukocyte Antigen Biology Laboratory, University of California, Davis, CA.
Canine epitheliotropic cutaneous T-cell lymphoma: an investigation of T-cell receptor immunophenotype, lesion topography and molecular clonality
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 20, Issue 5-6, pages 569–576, October/December 2009
How to Cite
Moore, P. F., Affolter, V. K., Graham, P. S. and Hirt, B. (2009), Canine epitheliotropic cutaneous T-cell lymphoma: an investigation of T-cell receptor immunophenotype, lesion topography and molecular clonality. Veterinary Dermatology, 20: 569–576. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2009.00814.x
Conflict of Interest Authors acknowledge no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Accepted 28 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!