Sources of Funding This study was partially funded by a Grant of by a grant of the Krebsliga Zürich.
Canine inverted papillomas associated with DNA of four different papillomaviruses
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 287–291, June 2010
How to Cite
Lange, C. E., Tobler, K., Brandes, K., Breithardt, K., Ordeix, L., Von Bomhard, W. and Favrot, C. (2010), Canine inverted papillomas associated with DNA of four different papillomaviruses. Veterinary Dermatology, 21: 287–291. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2009.00817.x
Conflict of Interest No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
- Accepted 3 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!