Source of Funding None declared.
Advances in the pathogenesis of canine leishmaniosis: epidemiologic and diagnostic implications
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 20, Issue 5-6, pages 471–489, October/December 2009
How to Cite
Saridomichelakis, M. N. (2009), Advances in the pathogenesis of canine leishmaniosis: epidemiologic and diagnostic implications. Veterinary Dermatology, 20: 471–489. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2009.00823.x
Conflict of Interest The author has no financial or other bonds with companies distributing diagnostic tests or reagents that are used to study the pathogenesis and epidemiology of canine leishmaniosis.
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Accepted 10 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!