Source of Funding None declared.
Colonization and infection of the human host by staphylococci: adhesion, survival and immune evasion
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 20, Issue 5-6, pages 456–470, October/December 2009
How to Cite
Foster, T. J. (2009), Colonization and infection of the human host by staphylococci: adhesion, survival and immune evasion. Veterinary Dermatology, 20: 456–470. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2009.00825.x
Conflict of Interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Accepted 1 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!