Conflicts of Interest None declared.
Risk of colonization or gene transfer to owners of dogs with meticillin-resistant Staphylococcus pseudintermedius
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 20, Issue 5-6, pages 496–501, October/December 2009
How to Cite
Frank, L. A., Kania, S. A., Kirzeder, E. M., Eberlein, L. C. and Bemis, D. A. (2009), Risk of colonization or gene transfer to owners of dogs with meticillin-resistant Staphylococcus pseudintermedius. Veterinary Dermatology, 20: 496–501. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2009.00826.x
Funding Companion Animal Fund, Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN, USA.
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Accepted 1 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!