Conflict of Interest None declared.
The molecular logic of pemphigus and impetigo: the desmoglein story
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 20, Issue 5-6, pages 308–312, October/December 2009
How to Cite
Amagai, M. (2009), The molecular logic of pemphigus and impetigo: the desmoglein story. Veterinary Dermatology, 20: 308–312. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2009.00831.x
Sources of Funding This work was supported by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan, and the Health and Labour Sciences Research Grants for Research on Measures for Intractable Diseases from the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare of Japan and Keio Gijuku Academic Development Funds.
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2009
- Accepted 24 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!