Source of Funding Department of Equine Sciences, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Utrecht; Product Boards for Livestock, Meat and Eggs (PVE), the Hague; Department of Cell Biology and Immunology, Wageningen, the Netherlands.
Intradermal testing of horses with and without insect bite hypersensitivity in the Netherlands using an extract of native Culicoides species
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 20, Issue 5-6, pages 607–614, October/December 2009
How to Cite
Sloet van Oldruitenborgh-Oosterbaan, M. M., Van Poppel, M., De Raat, I. J., Van Den Boom, R. and Savelkoul, H. F.J. (2009), Intradermal testing of horses with and without insect bite hypersensitivity in the Netherlands using an extract of native Culicoides species. Veterinary Dermatology, 20: 607–614. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2009.00832.x
Conflict of Interest None to declare.
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2009
- Accepted 20 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!