Conflict of Interest None.
Effects of age and allergen exposure on transepidermal water loss in a house dust mite-sensitized beagle model of atopic dermatitis
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 89–96, February 2010
How to Cite
Hightower, K., Marsella, R. and Flynn-Lurie, A. (2010), Effects of age and allergen exposure on transepidermal water loss in a house dust mite-sensitized beagle model of atopic dermatitis. Veterinary Dermatology, 21: 89–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2009.00839.x
Sources of Funding This project was funded by the University of Florida, College of Veterinary Medicine, Resident Research Grant and the American College of Veterinary Dermatology Resident’s Award.
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2010
- Accepted 31 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!