Source of Funding YorkTest Veterinary Services, York, UK.
Levels of house dust mite-specific serum immunoglobulin E (IgE) in different cat populations using a monoclonal based anti-IgE enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 20, Issue 5-6, pages 562–568, October/December 2009
How to Cite
Bexley, J., Hogg, J. E., Hammerberg, B. and Halliwell, R. E.W. (2009), Levels of house dust mite-specific serum immunoglobulin E (IgE) in different cat populations using a monoclonal based anti-IgE enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay. Veterinary Dermatology, 20: 562–568. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2009.00840.x
Conflict of Interest J. Bexley and J.E. Hogg are employees of YorkTest Veterinary Services, York, UK. R.E.W. Halliwell is a consultant for YorkTest Veterinary Services. B. Hammerberg and North Carolina State University own the rights to the antibody used in this assay.
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Accepted 27 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!