Sources of Funding This study was supported by Virbac SA.
The use of recombinant omega interferon therapy in canine atopic dermatitis: a double-blind controlled study
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 20, Issue 5-6, pages 405–411, October/December 2009
How to Cite
Carlotti, D. N., Boulet, M., Ducret, J., Machicote, G., Jasmin, P., Rème, C. A. and Albouy, M. (2009), The use of recombinant omega interferon therapy in canine atopic dermatitis: a double-blind controlled study. Veterinary Dermatology, 20: 405–411. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2009.00848.x
Conflict of Interest Didier Carlotti is a consultant for Virbac SA. Marc Boulet, Joël Ducret and Gustavo Machicote were paid by Virbac SA as investigators in this study. Pierre Jasmin, Christophe A. Rème, and Maxime Albouy are employees of Virbac SA.
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Accepted 1 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!