Sources of Funding This study was funded by Intervet-Schering Plough Animal Health UK Ltd. The Phytopica™ and placebo were provided by Phytopharm Plc.
The glucocorticoid sparing efficacy of PhytopicaTM in the management of canine atopic dermatitis
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 97–105, February 2010
How to Cite
Schmidt, V., McEwan, N., Volk, A., Helps, J., Morrell, K. and Nuttall, T. (2010), The glucocorticoid sparing efficacy of PhytopicaTM in the management of canine atopic dermatitis. Veterinary Dermatology, 21: 97–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2009.00858.x
Conflict of Interest Tim Nuttall and Neil McEwan have received other unrelated funding from Intervet-Schering Plough Animal Health UK Ltd and Phytopharm Plc. John Helps and Kevin Morrell are employees of Intervet-Schering Plough UK Ltd. and Phytopharm Plc, respectively.
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2010
- Accepted 15 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!