Both authors contributed equally to this work.Sources of Funding The Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) grant funded by the Korea government (MEST) (R11-2002-103) and the Second-Phase of the BK (Brain Korea 21) Project to J.W.Y.
Prevalence of genes for enterotoxins, toxic shock syndrome toxin 1 and exfoliative toxin among clinical isolates of Staphylococcus pseudintermedius from canine origin
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 484–489, October 2010
How to Cite
Yoon, J. W., Lee, G.-J., Lee, S.-Y., Park, C., Yoo, J.-H. and Park, H.-M. (2010), Prevalence of genes for enterotoxins, toxic shock syndrome toxin 1 and exfoliative toxin among clinical isolates of Staphylococcus pseudintermedius from canine origin. Veterinary Dermatology, 21: 484–489. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2009.00874.x
Conflict of Interest No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
- Accepted 11 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!