Source of Funding This study was self-funded.
Successful treatment of canine necrolytic migratory erythema (superficial necrolytic dermatitis) due to metastatic glucagonoma with octreotide
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 510–516, October 2010
How to Cite
Oberkirchner, U., Linder, K. E., Zadrozny, L. and Olivry, T. (2010), Successful treatment of canine necrolytic migratory erythema (superficial necrolytic dermatitis) due to metastatic glucagonoma with octreotide. Veterinary Dermatology, 21: 510–516. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2009.00876.x
Conflict of Interest The authors do not report any conflict of interest relevant to this article.
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
- Accepted 23 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!