Part of this data was published as an abstract in Veterinary Dermatology 2009; 3: 216 and presented at the North American Veterinary Dermatology Forum.
The efficacy of imiquimod 5% cream (Aldara®) in the treatment of aural plaque in horses: a pilot open-label clinical trial
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 503–509, October 2010
How to Cite
Torres, S. M. F., Malone, E. D., White, S. D., Koch, S. N. and Watson, J. L. (2010), The efficacy of imiquimod 5% cream (Aldara®) in the treatment of aural plaque in horses: a pilot open-label clinical trial. Veterinary Dermatology, 21: 503–509. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2009.00877.x
Source of Funding This project was supported by the University of Minnesota Equine Center, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Minnesota, with funds provided by the Minnesota Racing Commission, Minnesota Agricultural Experimental Station, and contributions from private donors.
Conflict of Interest Imiquimod was generously donated by 3M Pharmaceutical.
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
- Accepted 13 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!