Preliminary results of this study were presented as a poster at the national equine research meeting (Jahrestagung Netzwerk Pferdeforschung) in April 2006 in Avenches, Switzerland.
Combined moxidectin and environmental therapy do not eliminate Chorioptes bovis infestation in heavily feathered horses
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 17–23, February 2011
How to Cite
Rüfenacht, S., Roosje, P. J., Sager, H., Doherr, M. G., Straub, R., Goldinger-Müller, P. and Gerber, V. (2011), Combined moxidectin and environmental therapy do not eliminate Chorioptes bovis infestation in heavily feathered horses. Veterinary Dermatology, 22: 17–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2010.00892.x
Sources of Funding Equest®, CBM8® and Interkokask® were provided free from Provet AG, Lyssach, Switzerland.
Conflict of Interest No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2010
- Accepted 7 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!