Sources of Funding This study was funded by the Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council, Petsavers and Virbac Animal Health.
Heterogeneity of Staphylococcus pseudintermedius isolates from atopic and healthy dogs
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 578–585, December 2010
How to Cite
Fazakerley, J., Williams, N., Carter, S., McEwan, N. and Nuttall, T. (2010), Heterogeneity of Staphylococcus pseudintermedius isolates from atopic and healthy dogs. Veterinary Dermatology, 21: 578–585. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2010.00894.x
Conflict of Interest Neil McEwan and Tim Nuttall have received unrelated funding from Virbac Animal Health.
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
- Accepted 8 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!