Sources of Funding This study is self-funded.
Impact of canine atopic dermatitis on the health-related quality of life of affected dogs and quality of life of their owners
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 456–462, October 2010
How to Cite
Linek, M. and Favrot, C. (2010), Impact of canine atopic dermatitis on the health-related quality of life of affected dogs and quality of life of their owners. Veterinary Dermatology, 21: 456–462. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2010.00899.x
Conflict of Interest No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2010
- Accepted 2 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!