Sources of Funding This study is self-funded.
Development of multiple pigmented viral plaques and squamous cell carcinomas in a dog infected by a novel papillomavirus
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 104–110, February 2011
How to Cite
Munday, J. S., O’Connor, K. I. and Smits, B. (2011), Development of multiple pigmented viral plaques and squamous cell carcinomas in a dog infected by a novel papillomavirus. Veterinary Dermatology, 22: 104–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2010.00913.x
Conflict of Interest No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2010
- Accepted 11 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!