Sources of Funding This study was funded by the American College of Veterinary Dermatology Resident Research Grant. Additional funding was provided by Dechra Veterinary Products.
In vitro susceptibility testing of meticillin-resistant and meticillin-susceptible staphylococci to mupirocin and novobiocin
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 88–94, February 2011
How to Cite
Fulham, K. S., Lemarie, S. L., Hosgood, G. and Dick, H. L. N. (2011), In vitro susceptibility testing of meticillin-resistant and meticillin-susceptible staphylococci to mupirocin and novobiocin. Veterinary Dermatology, 22: 88–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2010.00921.x
Conflict of Interest No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2010
- Accepted 8 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!