As of January 1, 2010 the National Veterinary School of Nantes and the National School of Engineers of Agricultural and Food Industries Techniques have merged to become Nantes-Atlantic National College of Veterinary Medicine, Food Science and Engineering-ONIRIS.
Reptiles with dermatological lesions: a retrospective study of 301 cases at two university veterinary teaching hospitals (1992–2008)
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 150–161, April 2011
How to Cite
White, S. D., Bourdeau, P., Bruet, V., Kass, P. H., Tell, L. and Hawkins, M. G. (2011), Reptiles with dermatological lesions: a retrospective study of 301 cases at two university veterinary teaching hospitals (1992–2008). Veterinary Dermatology, 22: 150–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2010.00926.x
Sources of Funding This study is self-funded.
Conflict of Interest No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2010
- Accepted 30 June 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Pharmacokinetics of cefovecin sodium after subcutaneous administration to Hermann's tortoises (Testudo hermanni), American Journal of Veterinary Research, 2014, 75, 10, 918, , , , , , , , ,
- 2Clinical Approach to Dermatologic Disease in Exotic Animals, Veterinary Clinics of North America: Exotic Animal Practice, 2013, 16, 3, 523, ,
- 3Distribution and outcome of ocular lesions in snakes examined at a veterinary teaching hospital: 67 cases (1985–2010), Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association, 2013, 243, 2, 252, , , , ,