As of January 1, 2010 the National Veterinary School of Nantes and the National School of Engineers of Agricultural and Food Industries Techniques have merged to become Nantes-Atlantic National College of Veterinary Medicine, Food Science and Engineering-ONIRIS.
Reptiles with dermatological lesions: a retrospective study of 301 cases at two university veterinary teaching hospitals (1992–2008)
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 150–161, April 2011
How to Cite
White, S. D., Bourdeau, P., Bruet, V., Kass, P. H., Tell, L. and Hawkins, M. G. (2011), Reptiles with dermatological lesions: a retrospective study of 301 cases at two university veterinary teaching hospitals (1992–2008). Veterinary Dermatology, 22: 150–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2010.00926.x
Sources of Funding This study is self-funded.
Conflict of Interest No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2010
- Accepted 30 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!