Sources of Funding This study is self-funded.
Efficacy of eight commercial formulations of lime sulphur on in vitro growth inhibition of Microsporum canis
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 197–201, April 2011
How to Cite
Diesel, A., Verbrugge, M. and Moriello, K. A. (2011), Efficacy of eight commercial formulations of lime sulphur on in vitro growth inhibition of Microsporum canis. Veterinary Dermatology, 22: 197–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2010.00928.x
Conflict of Interest Dr Moriello has received unrestricted gifts for research from IVX Animal Health, Inc., St Joseph, MO, USA.
This study was presented in poster form at the North American Veterinary Dermatology Forum, Denver, CO, USA April 9–12, 2008 (Diesel A, Verbrugge M, Moriello KA. Efficacy of eight commercial formulations of lime sulphur on in vitro growth inhibition of Microsporum canis. Veterinary Dermatology 2008; 19: 107).
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2010
- Accepted 30 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!