Sources of Funding This study is self-funded.
House dust and storage mite contamination of dry dog food stored in open bags and sealed boxes in 10 domestic households
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 162–172, April 2011
How to Cite
Gill, C., McEwan, N., McGarry, J. and Nuttall, T. (2011), House dust and storage mite contamination of dry dog food stored in open bags and sealed boxes in 10 domestic households. Veterinary Dermatology, 22: 162–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2010.00931.x
Conflict of Interest No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
- Accepted 30 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!