Editor’s Note The following quiz is based on the Journal Club quiz published in the Journal of Investigative Dermatology (JID) and specifically that authored by Cynthis Price, Julia Tzu and Robert S Kirsner entitled Unraveling the role of desmosomal proteins. Journal of Investigative Dermatology 2010; 130: 916. The quiz focused on a paper published by Mahoney MG et al. Compound heterozygous desmoplakin mutations result in a phenotype with a combination of myocardial, skin, hair, and enamel abnormalities. Journal of Investigative Dermatology 2010; 130: 968–78.
Heterogeneity of circulating autoantibody profiles in canine autoimmune subepidermal blistering dermatoses
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Author. Veterinary Dermatology. © 2011 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 22, Issue 1, page 118, February 2011
How to Cite
Nishifuji, K. (2011), Heterogeneity of circulating autoantibody profiles in canine autoimmune subepidermal blistering dermatoses. Veterinary Dermatology, 22: 118. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2010.00940.x
The publication of the study by Olivry et al. (Clinical and immunological heterogeneity of canine subepidermal blistering dermatoses with anti-laminin-332 (laminin-5) auto-antibodies. Veterinary Dermatology 2010; 21: 345–57) prompted the authors to suggest a similar journal club quiz to that published in JID. I am very grateful to Koji Nishifuji for preparing the quiz below and to the authors of the JID quiz for access to their answers. I hope that Veterinary Dermatology readers will appreciate this sort of material in the journal.
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!