Sources of Funding This study is self-funded.
Prevalence of the mutation in cyclophilin B (PPIB), a causal candidate gene for HERDA, among Quarter Horses in France
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 206–208, April 2011
How to Cite
White, S. D. and Bourdeau, P. (2011), Prevalence of the mutation in cyclophilin B (PPIB), a causal candidate gene for HERDA, among Quarter Horses in France. Veterinary Dermatology, 22: 206–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2010.00941.x
Conflicts of Interest No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Accepted 16 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!