Sources of Funding This study was funded by the European Commission (LUPA, GA-201370).
Role of the environment in the development of canine atopic dermatitis in Labrador and golden retrievers
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology. © 2011 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 327–334, August 2011
How to Cite
Meury, S., Molitor, V., Doherr, M. G., Roosje, P., Leeb, T., Hobi, S., Wilhelm, S. and Favrot, C. (2011), Role of the environment in the development of canine atopic dermatitis in Labrador and golden retrievers. Veterinary Dermatology, 22: 327–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2010.00950.x
Conflict of Interest No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2011
- Accepted 25 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!