Sources of Funding This study is self-funded.
Quality of life of dogs with skin disease and of their owners. Part 2: administration of a questionnaire in various skin diseases and correlation to efficacy of therapy
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology. © 2011 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 344–351, August 2011
How to Cite
Noli, C., Colombo, S., Cornegliani, L., Ghibaudo, G., Persico, P., Vercelli, A. and Galzerano, M. (2011), Quality of life of dogs with skin disease and of their owners. Part 2: administration of a questionnaire in various skin diseases and correlation to efficacy of therapy. Veterinary Dermatology, 22: 344–351. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2011.00956.x
Conflict of Interest No conflicts of interest have been declared. Part of this study was presented at the North American Veterinary Dermatology Forum, Portland, OR, USA and published as an Abstract in Veterinary Dermatology 2010; 21: 321.
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
- Accepted 22 November 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 4Quality of life assessment in domestic dogs: An evidence-based rapid review, The Veterinary Journal, 2015,, , , ,
- 5Handbook of Veterinary Pain Management, 2015,, , , ,
- You have free access to this content7
- 8Should the veterinary profession invest in developing methods to assess quality of life in healthy dogs and cats?, Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association, 2013, 243, 7, 952, , , ,