Sources of Funding This work was supported by grants from the International Society of Veterinary Dermatology and the European Society of Veterinary Dermatology.
The canine hair cycle – a guide for the assessment of morphological and immunohistochemical criteria
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology. © 2011 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 383–395, October 2011
How to Cite
Müntener, T., Doherr, M. G., Guscetti, F., Suter, M. M. and Welle, M. M. (2011), The canine hair cycle – a guide for the assessment of morphological and immunohistochemical criteria. Veterinary Dermatology, 22: 383–395. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2011.00963.x
Conflict of Interest No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2011
- Accepted 10 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!