Sources of Funding Grant-in-Aid for the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science Fellows (to T.K.) and Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (to M.O. and T.I.).
Molecular biological and immunohistological characterization of canine dermal papilla cells and the evaluation of culture conditions
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology. © 2011 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 414–422, October 2011
How to Cite
Kobayashi, T., Fujisawa, A., Amagai, M., Iwasaki, T. and Ohyama, M. (2011), Molecular biological and immunohistological characterization of canine dermal papilla cells and the evaluation of culture conditions. Veterinary Dermatology, 22: 414–422. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2011.00964.x
Conflict of Interest No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Accepted 12 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!