Sources of Funding This study is self-funded.
Dose assessment of 2% chlorhexidine acetate for canine superficial pyoderma
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology. © 2011 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 449–453, October 2011
How to Cite
Murayama, N., Terada, Y., Okuaki, M. and Nagata, M. (2011), Dose assessment of 2% chlorhexidine acetate for canine superficial pyoderma. Veterinary Dermatology, 22: 449–453. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2011.00968.x
Conflict of Interest No conflicts of interest have been declared.
Kirikan Ltd supplied Nolvasan® Surgical Scrub and 1 mL per push bottle dispensers.
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2011
- Accepted 27 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!