This study article was published in abstract form in Veterinary Dermatology 2010; 21: 210.
Serum pharmacokinetics of clindamycin hydrochloride in normal dogs when administered at two dosage regimens
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology. © 2011 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 429–435, October 2011
How to Cite
Saridomichelakis, M. N., Athanasiou, L. V., Salame, M., Chatzis, M. K., Katsoudas, V. and Pappas, I. S. (2011), Serum pharmacokinetics of clindamycin hydrochloride in normal dogs when administered at two dosage regimens. Veterinary Dermatology, 22: 429–435. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2011.00969.x
Sources of Funding The study was fully funded by ALAPIS S.A.
Conflict of Interest M.N.S. has received a lecture honorarium from ALAPIS S.A. (former VETERIN S.A.) on three occasions. L.V.A. and V.K. were employees of ALAPIS S.A. at the time of the study.
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Accepted 27 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!