Sources of Funding This study is self-funded. Jacques Fontaine was funded by Hill’s Pet Nutrition.
Cutaneous epitheliotropic T-cell lymphoma in the cat: a review of the literature and five new cases
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology. © 2011 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 454–461, October 2011
How to Cite
Fontaine, J., Heimann, M. and Day, M. J. (2011), Cutaneous epitheliotropic T-cell lymphoma in the cat: a review of the literature and five new cases. Veterinary Dermatology, 22: 454–461. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2011.00972.x
Conflict of Interest No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2011
- Accepted 31 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!