Sources of Funding This study was funded by Yamazaki Gakuen University.
Functional anatomy of the footpad vasculature of dogs: scanning electron microscopy of vascular corrosion casts
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology. © 2011 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 475–481, December 2011
How to Cite
Ninomiya, H., Akiyama, E., Simazaki, K., Oguri, A., Jitsumoto, M. and Fukuyama, T. (2011), Functional anatomy of the footpad vasculature of dogs: scanning electron microscopy of vascular corrosion casts. Veterinary Dermatology, 22: 475–481. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2011.00976.x
Conflict of Interest No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2011
- Accepted 8 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!